During the ten years Tiffani Bova was advising startups and Fortune 500 companies, she kept coming up against the same questions: how do we accelerate growth? And, more importantly, how do we recover from slow, flat, or even negative growth? The answers to these questions were complex, and they inspired Bova to write the best-selling book, Growth IQ, which details the ten paths to growth that any company can take. Today, Bova is the global customer growth and innovation evangelist at Salesforce and host of the business podcast, What’s Next! She joins us to talk about how companies can put the systems, people, and processes in place to spot the signs of what she calls a “growth stall” early — and the many ways companies across industries can take a customer-led, rather than a product-led, path to growth.
Listen to this podcast to learn:
- Why focusing squarely on the competition can be paralyzing for companies – and what they should be focusing on instead
- How McDonald’s recovered from a growth stall by streamlining the menu, re-organizing the kitchen, and listening to customers who were asking for all-day breakfast
- How partnerships — even the most unlikely ones — are an important and powerful source of growth
- The unintended consequences of proclaiming that you are customer-led, but not actually acting on it
- Why “the fastest way to get a customer to love your brand is to get employees to love their job”
For more information: www.tiffanibova.com